EURASIA Launch Event in Bulgaria
The launch event of the project EURASIA – Revitalizing European Studies Across Asian Universities – took place in Sofia (Bulgaria) from 21-24 May, 2018.
The project coordinator, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, hosted delegations from the eight partner universities:
- Jagiellonian University (Poland)
- University of Catania (Italy)
- O.P. Jindal Global University (India)
- Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (India)
- Guangdong University (China)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (China)
- The Languages Company (UK) and
- Universite de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines (France)
In the course of four days the participants discussed the opportunities for strengthening the academic and cultural dialogue between the partner universities through faculty exchanges and the development of new courses and programs in European Union Studies in China and India.
EURASIA is a 3-year action, funded under Key Action 2 Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education of the Erasmus + Program.
Dr. Rajani Gupte, Vice Chancellor, Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and Dr. Shashikala Gurpur, Director Symbiosis Law School, Pune and Dean Faculty of Law, Symbiosis International University attended the Eurasia Launch Event held at Sofia University, Bulgaria.